January 31, 2012

My Prince is still Sleeping

On Monday night, I had the sweet privilege to rock an 8 month old little boy to sleep. As I sat there, rocked, sang, and then just started praying, I looked down to see this precious little face fast asleep. I was amazed that he had the sweetest smile on his face. As I sat there I started thinking that My Prince is out there and he is still sleeping(not literally but you get my gist). He's out there, hopefully praying for me, but I thought about how since I was a little girl I can remember I have dreamed of my Prince..(The details of what he looked like, what he would do, yada yada, ya) Thank you Disney!

I think it is funny how what I wanted in a mate, when I was younger, even in my 20's has now changed so much...

Dear Single Friends,
When you are having a down day, just think God's got your mate out there and he's still sleeping.. I'm praying he wakes up soon to find his Princess... Remember Psalms 139:13-14 You were fearfully and wonderfully made!
PFAM,
Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment