January 29, 2012

Advice from a Single Lady


This blog is for all the girls in their 20's who are looking for their mate, and so ready to get married nothing else matters... Yes, I was that girl... I created my own heartache along the way. Over the past few weeks, I have heard stories about girls wanting to do nothing more than be a Wife.. Let me just tell you that was my Plan... I sit here and write to you as I desire to be married but looking back over the past few years what Ive learned:

A. Im not the same girl I was in my 20's.(PRAISE JESUS)
B. What I was looking for in a mate back then has totally changed.
C. I have found my confidence and love from WHO I am in the Lord not from the Worlds standards.(Daily Reminder)
D. I desire Christ like never before.
E. Ive gone on mission trips and have seen places in the world that I might have not gotten to go if I had been married.
f. I have had the opportunity to love and disciple women.

Now dont stop reading on me- Has this been an EASY road/Journey...
NO-- I have learned so much about myself, but more importantly I have grown closer to the Lord, by seeking him with my whole heart.
PS 37:4 Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

If you are out there discouraged because you have not found your mate turn your eyes toward the Lord, and run with him like never before. When we change our thinking about what we do not have, but start asking Christ what he would have us do, it changes our Perspective. We take our eyes off of dwelling of what we want and don't have, and turn our eyes on Glorifying the Lord. When we obey the Lord is when we see his Plan, it is revealed like never before. So don't get discouraged of the situation you are in... GET on YOUR KNEES and Following the Lord.

The Best is yet to come...
Enjoy the Ride.
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment