January 23, 2012



Faith
Tonight I am so tired and just want to go to bed, but I feel the need to blog what the Lord showed me on Sunday. Sometimes I have to sit back on a scripture or a lesson the Lord is teaching me. Well, here it goes... Sometimes my mom has gotten on to me for doubting the Lord's plan. Yesterday, the words of this passage jumped off the page into my heart. I immediately had to write it in my Journal

O ye of little Faith, why did you DOUBT and not have FAITH in me... Matt 14:31

I read this verse again, and can I just tell you I quickly wrote in my journal that the Lord would forgive me for all the times I have doubted.

But Jenn, you might ask what do I do when these doubts come in my head:
1. First, start praising God that he has your best in mind. The more you praise God for being in the situation at hand, the quicker Satan is going to flee.

2. Tell your friends what is going on,so they can START praying for you.

3. Turn your eyes toward the Lord, and get excited about his Plan for you.. Its so much better than our plan could ever be.

4. Plant your feet on the Solid Rock and do not turn back.... Do not let doubts take over your life..

Having Faith and Believing Like never before,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment