January 25, 2012

Sharing the Blessings

In case you do not know I am an only child, I have had the privilege of having some wonderful roommates! I have not had a roommate in a while and just started praying that the Lord would just fulfill my loneliness issue of living alone....

Of Course as God does he has rocked my World, with an incredible roommate who loves Jesus, and has the sweetest spirit. My sweet friend Audrey, who has to be one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. It has been so fun to come home and chat, cook meals, and truly do life together. I am so excited to see what God does in our lives on this new journey.

Again I praise the Lord that I can learn so much from her!! We have gotten to have several hangouts with other girls that live down the street... Which I just have to say is so fun, because we laugh all the time. I love that these girls are all so Real and Transparent...

On Monday, I got to spend time with my big sis after we went to the eye doctor, I will be sporting Glasses... Becky, Zach, and I went to In and Out Burger afterwards and it was so great to just get to laugh! I am so thankful they came to help me choose my glasses.

Have you shared with someone the blessings in your life with someone today,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment