January 18, 2012

Catching up on the Journey

Wow!! We are in a NEW Year and so many things are happening, it feels like its been 4 months but reality sets in, and its only been a few weeks.

First, and Foremost my time with the Lord has grown by leaps and bounds. I read my bible and journal first thing in the morning. Then at night I read before bed. I have finished 2 books, and I'm getting ready to start my 3rd book.

I'm enjoying memorizing scripture even though sometimes it takes a while before it clicks in my brain.
Next, training for the half marathon-is so fun, even though I am slow! I am running 3 days a week. I love goo blocks- especially the Cliff Brand.

I have started working out more, and changing my workout up, I can not being to tell you how much fun I'm having by taking classes. I feel like I am on top of the world as sweat is dripping down my back!

In January I created a Weigh-In Excel spreadsheet, where I write the date, exercise I did that day, notes- if I had a bite of a cookie.. I'm making more notes of goals or food that I want to change.. I have totally gotten off of Diet Drinks and Caffeine. I am trying to drink more water every day!
On top of all of it, I feel great... I'm really trying to cut down on the amount of carbs I eat!

This past weekend, a very sweet friend moved in- Such a Blessing, she is so precious!! I am loving having another person here even though we have different schedules so we aren't exactly home at the same time.

I absolutely love my job, and love my co-workers, everyday I am completely blessed by each one of them... My students amaze me every day, and they are truly have so much fun learning the TEKS I teach daily!

Jamaica- We had another team meeting last night, every time we have a meeting I get more excited. Please be praying that every little detail would be taken care of. I'm Praising God for this opportunity and am Trusting he takes care of every part of it.

Well as of today, I will be embarking on a new adventure-- I'm going to pick out glasses on Monday. My eyes were dilated today, so I couldn't choose the frames. Also my Big Sis- Becky is going to help me pick them out, so I will be styling!

I just can not PRAISE GOD enough for all he is doing, Going to do, and just how he has taken care of all the details, some I don't even know about!

Enjoying the Journey,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment