January 7, 2012

The Countdown

This upcoming year has started and I have started counting down the months until I get to go to Jamaica on a Mission Trip. I can not even begin to tell you of how God orchestrated me to go on this trip and how so far he has opened every door.

For over 2 years I have wanted to go on another mission trip, but every time one came up, I did not have a peace about it. Then my precious friend and coworker Julie asked me if I wanted to go with her to Teach with Jamaica. The Lord was beating on my heart to say YES! YES! I couldn't do it quick enough. One of my biggest pleasures and loves is getting to teach teachers how to teach. Well, on the 3rd week of July, I am going with a team of teachers to teach the Jamaica teachers lessons for their children. But before we get started with our 3 day conference, we get to spend 2 days with children(the state and a private orphanages).

The planning has started in full swing, and I could not be more EXCITED!
Our team would love your prayers as we prepare for this trip, that the Lord would take care of every detail from:
the financial part that I have to raise
for donations to be able to take different supplies
airfare
cost of bags for our luggage-which we will take 2 bags filled with supplies(We are flying with American)
For each sub team as they prepare what lessons to teach

If you would like to learn more about this incredible opportunity you can go to www.teachwithjamaica.org, I would love to talk with you as well just leave me a comment.

Waiting Patiently for this Trip,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment