January 26, 2012

Another Lesson on Faith

Earlier this week I wrote to you about how the Lord convicted me of doubting alot in my life through a scripture in Matt- O ye of little Faith. Well this morning as I was reading I read another verse that deals with this same topic:

Whats going on in this story?
The disciples have just met with Jesus in private. They didnt understand why they could not cast out the demon from a little boy. Here is Jesus reply:
Matt 17:20
Because of your LITTLE FAITH. For truly I say to you if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there and it will move and nothing will be impossible for you.

Again, this lesson hit me on the head, We must live a life of having FAITH.. not just a little bit but were we TRUST God in everything having Faith like never before.
I think of all the times that I have prayed for something, but then I will still have doubts about what I am praying for, saying Will God answer this Prayer or Solve the Problem at hand for me-- this is WHAT Has to STOP. We must believe and increase our FAITH, so that we can see God do the Impossible in our lives.

Believing and Receiving,
Jenn

PS... For my Single Friends- Are you believing and trusting GOD and--PFAM?? (Praying for a Mate)


No comments:

Post a Comment