January 25, 2012

Praising in the Rain

As I read my Bible this morning, I came to Psalms 21:13
Be Exalted O Lord,
in your strength!
We will sing and praise your Power!

First of all, Praise the Lord for the Rain he has sent our way. As I got all cozy in my bed last night I just listened to the rain drops pitter patter on the Window. It was a truly calming sound until the lighting and thunder came. I am scared to death of lighting. But the Lord just gave me a peace and I drifted off. This morning I woke up to the calming sounds of the rain with every now and then it getting louder then it calms down again.

While listening to the rain, and reading this Verse, I meditated on Exalting the Lord its Truly Plain and Simple- I was put on the Earth to Praise and Give Glory to God, not just when something good happens through out all circumstances.

The other night I got in my car, and I just turned the radio off and started singing as loud as I could my own Praise song to God. I have to tell you it was the sweetest time because I was just Praising and singing to the Lord.

Even under your circumstances, Exalt the Lord, Give him Praise! The more we let God BE God, and sit back and watch we will see more of his Beauty and Glory like never Before.

Praising God for the Rain,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment