January 4, 2012

The Situation

Have you ever been told by someone that something was going to happen and then it did not. Well recently this happened to me! I can not even begin to tell you how disappointed I was that it fell through. But here is the cool part of the STORY, as I have been MEMORIZING Deut 31:8,

And The LORD is the ONE who goes Before You, He will be with you! He will not fail or forsake You. Do not fear or be dismayed!

As I was memorizing this verse, the Lord stopped me in my tracks and reminded me of the Situation, and I had to ask Forgivenesss for being so Disappointed because This Situation, turned out even better than I could imagine. Thank you God for knowing BEST and having the PLAN all mapped out for me.

If you would like to join our scripture memory group that we have started please let me know!

Thanking God for his plan more and more every day,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment