January 16, 2012


Radiant
Another book I just finished and it will WAKE you up and make you more Aware of the Dark World we live in. One of the biggest lessons I have thought about from reading this book is the Legacy I will leave on this world. I want to live a life that truly Glorifies the Lord, and I am still learning daily of changes I need to make in my life.
I really want to love people intentionally just in the same way Christ loves us. I'm so thankful of all the different people God has put into my life to do life with and show love. I think about all of the students I have had over the last 10 years that I have had the opportunity to love on. I pray that the Lord would help me be RADIANT in all areas of my life!

I pray that I would make more opportunties for people to see my relationship with Christ, and that I would just SHINE for him!!

Love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment