January 15, 2012

Made to Crave



First of all this book has rocked my world. Thank you to my sweet friends who told me to read this book. I could not put this book down, it totally grabbed my heart. One of my biggest struggles has always been my weight.
Reading this book has made me more aware of how much I Crave food, instead of Craving the Lord... And I want to CRAVE the Lord more than anything! She backs this book up with several different scriptures and stories of the bible that came alive to me as I read them.
I have really become more aware of what I am my eating more seriously and not just eating when Im stressed or bored.
Lysa has written a 60 day devotional book, I have ordered it but haven't started it yet!! Check out her webpage she has a 21 day challenge where she will send you a daily email!

CRAVING More of God and Loving Him Even More every Day!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment