February 16, 2011

Just the Details

As I have been reading the bible, I always wonder why do they list all of the names and then there is the book of Numbers, and then you have all of the details of the temple built in Exodus. Then it hit me, The Lord wanted us to know that he takes care of every little detail. Even the little details are important to God.

So now Im reading Exodus more intrigued because the Lord wanted us to know exactly what he had done. So what little details has God been showing you lately?

Well I will go First..
During Freedom I had the chance just to enjoy and sit back with my girls not feeling rushed about where we had to be. In fact it was so fun at night as we all would just yap away before going to sleep, which was really late. I love getting to talk to the Lord but just listening to what God is doing in their lives is so exciting.

Looking forward to hearing about the details God has been taking care of in your life lately!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment