February 13, 2011

Do You Remember???

What an incredible weekend we had at Freedom. I promise I will blog about it later, but tonight as I was studying God's word, I had a thought.

What is the very First Scriptures you memorized?

I remember memorizing John 3:16 For God so Loved the World that he gave his only begotten SON that who so ever believes in Him should have Everlasting life.

Then the Second verses I memorized- are very Special to me because my Papa Smith helped me. The 23rd Psalms. Now as I was thinking about this tonight little did I know when I was learning these verses, my papa was helping me study the Word of God. We went through each scripture and discussed what it meant.

What Couple of Verses did you Memorize??

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment