February 17, 2011

Changing Things Up a Bit

Since I hit losing 30 pound mark on New Years, I have been at a Huge Plateau. Well in January I started working out alot more due to wanting to Meet my Goal which is 15 more pounds. So this week I have changed my workout just a bit, I went and joined the Frisco Rec center. This means I am waking up at 4:45 to go to the gym. I have always struggled with this in the past of getting up so early, but I started praying this time that God would just help me to wake up and be ready to go... Guess what! HE has totally answered my Prayer. With this new work out schedule I am trying to be as disciplined as possible, even going to bed earlier than I ever have in my life...(I am a huge night owl). I pack everything up the night before so I can come home shower, spend time with the Lord, and then begin the day.


Here are some new things I am trying:
  • Water with lemons and limes (it spices it up just a bit)
  • Salad with mustard-- I love it, but some people do not care for it.
  • Grapefruit-it takes the sweet tooth edge and I stay full longer.
  • Cutting down on sugar free gum because of the aspartame it has in it.
  • Stop drinking tea at restaurants- Now I just make decaf tea at home.
  • More things to come later....

If you have any tips that has helped you in loosing weight, I would love to hear them. Thru reading magazines, articles, and talking to friends I have been given a ton of tips.

God Bless,
Jenn

Verse for the Day
HE will yet fill your mouth with LAUGHTER and your LIPS with shouts of JOY! Job 8:21(NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment