February 1, 2011

Being Still
Have you ever had a moment when a Scripture just jumped off the page and you see it in a totally different perspective? Tonight I picked up my Journal to write to the Lord and I glanced down to see this Scripture:

The LORD will Fight for you; you need only to be STILL. Exodus 14:14(NIV)

How Awesome that we have a GOD that Wants the Best for us but he so desires for us to spend time with him and just be still and listen. Listening to God is something I am working on, it is so easy to get distracted by too many things and MISS out on the sweet words God wants us to hear. God is going to take CARE of all of our Needs if we will take the time to BE Still...

So this week will you join me in taking the time to be Still?
Being Still,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment