January 10, 2011

Trying new places

I am that girl that gets into routine and goes to the same places over and over. Recently I realized I go to the Same places to eat. SO Ive branched out to try some Yummy Places...

So Far Ive Tried:
  • Mama Pita- Shops of Legacy, very reasonable. They have humus, tabbouleh, salad, wraps, felafel's, chicken, or lamb, or beef kabobs.
  • Red Mango- Yogurt that is in the Shops of Legacy, lots of flavors for 38 cents an ounce.
  • Yogurt Land-Frankford and the Tollway, right beside Fuddruckers. Its 30 Cents an ounce.
  • Durkin's Pizza off of Custer and 121 past the On the Border. It has yummy pizza and really great salads.
  • Twisted Root- In the Village shopping complex in Allen off of Stacy Road. They had watermelon sweet tea. I could not drink it because it was too sweet for me!! I got a Burger salad that was delicious.
  • Indian Food- Its right by Pwood. It was my first time to try it and it was different but yummy.
  • Dragon Fly -(Hotel ZaZa) The food was amazingly delicious with great portion sizes.
I would love to hear of any establishments you have tried or any recommendation's. I look forward to trying new foods this upcoming year!
To a New Year,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment