January 12, 2011

Timid or Bold

This morning as I was reading out of the Daily Bible Plan, I was reading Chapter 8 in Matthew. All day long I have thought about this verse Matthew 8:26
And he said to them, " Why are you timid you men of little Faith?" Then he arose and rebuked the winds and the sea and it became perfectly calm.

If you know me, you know I am a very social butterfly and can talk to anyone. But I can get so timid sometimes or have a lack of Faith through situations I am going through. Even though I know that God is in Control of my life.

As 2011 is in Full Swing, I truly want to become a Woman of Faith that does not get down when the waves hit but will stand strong rooted and standing firm to the Lord.

I hope you will Join me in this year of 2011 and be Bold in your Faith.
God Bless
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment