January 28, 2011

100 Day Challenge

100 Day Challenge- Week 1
Since loosing 30 pounds on New Years Eve, my body has just stopped wanting to loose weight, so I decided it was time to change things up a bit.
I just completed week 1 of the 100 Day Challenge, which is a program that is offered through our district. The goal is to work out and loose weight in 100 days. This program is designed to do with coworkers/family members or friends. I am so excited about the team I am on this year, Each of the women on our team inspire me and encourage me to loose weight. I am really trying hard to get the last 18 pounds off. This week I lost 2 pounds.

Goals Completed for this Week : I have had no YOGURT or Chocolate... I miss it but I know that my body needs to be healthy right now.

I am trying to balance more working out as well. So this week I started Zumba, at my house, I am too embarrassed to do this at a gym. Also on Tuesday and Thursdays I am doing P90X with my coworkers. This really does work you out, and I have been so sore.

I wish it was easy to loose all the weight... But its a Challenge for me. If you have any healthy tidbits that have worked for you or yummy recipes, I would love to hear them!
Losing Weight and Having Joy in doing it,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment