January 25, 2011

A Constant Reminder to me

A Constant Reminder
Do you ever have days were the same scripture comes back in your head over and over? Over the last few weeks these verses have been heavy on my heart. This morning as I was reading my Bible in a year plan, I was given the SAME verses in Prov 3:5-6:

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart,
in all your Ways Acknowledge him,
and HE Will direct your Paths.

I am learning this verse daily to trust God with all of my heart;Letting the Lord be in total Control of Every AREA of my life. I am having to stop more, to listen to what the Lord is saying not neccessarly what I want to hear. Then most importantly letting the Lord lead me exactly were he wants me to be. Have I mastered this yet, no I am human and sometimes my stubborness gets in the way. But then I am Gently reminded that God wants me to Trust Him.

I pray that if this is something you struggle with you would really take time and seek the Lord. Let him Guide you in every step of the day!

Trusting even more,
Jenn


1 comment:

  1. So glad u are doing this...many, many others have a calling too...

    ReplyDelete