January 10, 2011

Crockpot Meatloaf

This morning I decided to try my own recipe of Crock pot Meatloaf. It was seasoned perfectly and I love that I stepped out of my comfort zone to try my own mix.

Here are the ingredients:

1. 1 pound of Cooked Hamburger meat with crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.
2. 1 can of rotel
3. 1 large can of diced tomatoes
4. A bag of frozen chopped bell peppers and onions.

Stir in the crock pot and cook on low all day.
Next time I will add a can of tomato sauce.
Its great to sprinkle crushed up crackers on top. Be prepared that it will make a lot.


Next time I will take a picture of this great and easy dish.... It feels so great coming home to a house that smells the aroma of something good cooking and having the meal prepared. Yes I have lots of leftovers for the week. If you would like some I would gladly let you have some!

Learning Daily,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment