January 23, 2011

Another Easy Crockpot Recipe

I am trying to cook very healthy, so the other night I went into the pantry and through some items in the crock pot. I was in desperate need for something for Lunch!

Ingredients
1 Box of Swanson's Chicken Broth
5-8 frozen chicken tenderloins
1 bag of Frozen chopped broccoli
1 bag of Frozen green peppers
1 bag of frozen onions
add your own seasonings.
Next time I want to add sauteed mushrooms.

Dump all of the ingredients in to your crock pot. I started it at 10 pm and it was ready when I woke up the next morning. The house smelled delicious.
Here's a tidbit.... The bags of frozen veggies are very cheap at Walmart. Sometimes I can not find them at other stores.

Let me know if you try this simple and delicious recipe!
To Healthy Cooking,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment