January 19, 2011

Out of Our Mouths

Out of Our Mouths
Good Morning! If you know me, I really love to talk and listen to my Friends. As I was studying my bible this morning I read some verses that just struck at my heart coming from the book of Matthew.

Matthew 12:36 which says And I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment. Vs 37 For by your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned.(New American Standard)

This has made me stop and think about the words that come out of my mouth. Sometimes I just need to close my mouth and not say anything. Then other times I need to BE BOLD and Share what Christ is teaching me with others. How often I get caught up in the moment and forget that the Words I say are very Valuable to God.

I truly want to praise him everyday in all that I do, but especially with the words that come out of my mouth.

Trying to use my words more wisely,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment