January 6, 2011

Ringtone Change

First and Foremost-- Praise God Baby Peyton came out of surgery and is doing well. He still needs our prayers as the next 24 to 48 hours are most critical.

In December I got tired of my ring tone, so I went through a ton of them looking for one that would just fit me. Well one day I came upon the ring tone: "I'm Letting Go" by Francesca Battistelli. The more I listened to the words I was reminded that this is a new Year and I need to Let Go and press forward for what God has planned for me and not to miss opportunity.

Here is what I hear every time my phone rings:

Chorus

I’m letting go
by Francesca Battistelli.

Of the life I planned for me
And my dreams
Losing control
Of my destiny
Feels like I’m falling and that’s what it’s like to believe
So I’m letting go

This is a giant leap of faith
Trusting and trying to embrace

The fear of the unknown
Beyond my comfort zone

Thank you Lord for the reminders you give me to just trust you and have Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment