January 4, 2011

Goals for 2011

In the past I have not been very good about sticking with the Goals I've made for the year. But after reaching my goals last year and praying through what my Goals should be for the upcoming year.

This is a glimpse of what the Lord has shown me for this year:

  • To Fall more in Love with Christ through spending more time in his Word. This year I have started reading a bible plan using my Papa Smith's bible which is the New American Standard Bible.
  • Memorize scripture weekly...
  • Pray more to the Lord and journal my prayers.
  • Continue to loose weight and tone.
  • To Let Go of What I Want and Totally Do What God is Calling me to do. I do not want to miss out on opportunities he has for me.
  • Love Unconditionally--Just like Christ.
So I'm ready for the ride and Journey for What the Lord has planned this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment