June 5, 2011

School's Out For Summer.....

I can not believe that this school year is over! It seems like it just started yesterday. Last week as I was cleaning my classroom I found my portfolio I created when I was interviewing for my first teaching job.
Here are some things I noticed:
When I was student teaching the kids were in Kindergarten, now they are in high school..This made me feel so old.
Wow! I have changed alot, with my weight, in fact I showed it to one of my coworkers who was blown away that it was me...
The recommendation letters people wrote for me where the sweetest words I have ever read. Most of the letters came from people I have known for years and just reading their sincere words melted my heart.

I am shocked that I have finished my 9th year of teaching. Can you believe I have been teaching for 9 years?

The famous question I have been asked this week is what does summer hold for me??
Well this summer I will be:
  • working in VBS
  • Taking 2 bible studies
  • Going to Lufkin for a Wedding
  • Working out
  • spending time with my family and friends
  • Catching up with friends
  • Taking Care of ME!!
  • Summer Workshops
I look forward to sharing my summer adventures with you!
Thank you for reading my blog!
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great summer. It sounds like you are going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete