June 27, 2011

The Power of Prayer

After my parents divorce, my pop and mom took me to a counselor because of everything I had been through with my dad, especially the rejection from a father at an early age. My mother was told by the counselor that I was High at risk for teenage suicide and pregnancy.

What did my mom do?
My mom shared the report with our educational pastor, Bro. Larry. He said, "We will not accept this Report for Our Jennifer." Jesus didn't die on the Cross for her to have that kind of Life. Then they began Praying for me. Mom has fervently prayed and believed God for his Best for my life!
Now, I have to tell you Mom and Pop could have given up on me and let me go down this path and believed what this doctor said, but NO... They prayed and Believed. Now, I write this because I do not know what circumstance you are going through but Give it to the Lord, and he will carry the weight that is on your shoulder.
Cast all your Cares(anxieties) upon the Lord and he will Care for you! 1 Peter 5:7

The Power of Prayer- God hears our prayers and do not give up or become impatient when you do not see it being answered! He will answer your prayers in his timing!

Praying and Believing,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment