June 8, 2011

A Life Lesson While Watching the MAVS Game....

If you know me, you know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sports!! Well as I was intensely watching the Mavs game last night, when I was hit hard on the head a with this thought that I have been thinking about all day long. So while watching the Mavs game I get fired up, or if I am having a conversation with someone about the Mavs I get so excited... Last night it hit me..

Am I as Fired up for the Lord as I am the Mavs???
This is a very loaded question for me! We all go through high different periods of high, coasting, and low points in our relationship with the Lord. But am I sharing in my conversations with people what God is teaching me and what I'm learning through my journey?? Am I living for Eternity!

Isn't it crazy that the Holy Spirit can grab hold of our heart through watching a Mavs game. What a lesson I needed to be reminded of!
Learning through the Journey,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment