May 25, 2011

The Storms

Over the past two months we have had a lot of storms. In fact I used to love storms until recently they have become a little scary. On Monday I watched the sky turn from pretty to the bottom fell out of the sky. The rain was blowing sideways, and I have to stay calm because I am responsible for 20 kids. Now this storm did not last long then it dried up and was absolutely a gorgeous afternoon.

My point is the weather can truly change in a blink of an eye. Just like with our Eyes being on the Lord. If we take our eyes and focus off of the Lord the storm is going to hit us. We will be ready for our own personal storm. Last night I was at a party when the storm came in, my phone was receiving lots of calls and texts about needing to be home. But I decided to wait the storm out. I had to be patient and not let the fear of this storm get to me.

When you have your own personal storm, will you be prepared? Let's not spend our days thinking about what we do not have but rejoicing for what God is going to do, especially in the times of the Storms in our own lives.

Blessings and love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment