July 6, 2011

Standing on the Promises of God

Lately, I have had a lot of friends hurting whether it be a death of a family member, a friend with cancer, and the list goes on. I have had my own things to deal with and the Lord keeps putting the hymn, Standing on the Promise of God heavy on my heart.

I know that during the trials or heartaches of life, God Becomes more real and I have to be patient while I'm standing on the Rock. I can not get in hurry or impatient when my prayer isn't answered, but to keep pouring into the Lord.

This morning I was listening to Charles Stanley and he said something very clear to me, Sometimes when we are praying God wants us to not tell him what we want, but to just Listen to him, to GET to know God.

So today I'm putting my total Faith on the Rock, and Standing on the Promises of God...

Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment