March 1, 2011

Learning to Be....
Completely Dependent on the Lord


This morning while I was working out with Jenny C, we were chatting and all of a sudden this phrase came out of my mouth. I'm learning to be Completely Dependent on the Lord. This is what I am learning in my life right now, about Surrendering and laying down everything that is going on in my life. I am learning more and more each day about the Power of Prayer and how the Lord just longs and wants me to spend uninterrupted time with him. So this week I am trying to spend more time Praising God for who he is and all the wonderful things he is doing in my life and even through the growing pains of things he is trying to teach me.

I don't know about you, but I just do not want to miss out opportunities that the Lord has for me because I'm caught up on things that do not matter. This morning I keep going back to these scriptures in Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No matter what trial, or joy you are going through right now Christ so wants Us to seek him with everything that we have and run into his arms, and lay it all at his feet. When is the last time you have given things to the Lord that you are struggling with? I'm learning when we truly let it Go, and Give it to God. His plan is so much better, and I am drawing closer to the Lord.

I have so enjoyed chatting with people about the blogs Ive written whether it be through Facebook, email, text or a phone call. I truly would love to know what is Lord teaching you right now? Let me know how I can be praying for you!

God Bless and Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment