March 3, 2011

Scripture for the Week

Last week, Jenny shared this verse with me that she had been memorizing, and of course its exactly one of those Verses I need to memorize and spend time on. Thanks Jenny for sharing this verse with me.

Here we go
Isaiah 30:18
Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to me, therefore he will rise up to show you Compassion. For the Lord is a GOD of justice. Blessed are ALL who WAIT for HIM.

First, I went and looked up the definition of Gracious, and it means pleasantly kind, and courteous. Second, I have really just spent time saying this scripture over and over again. As you know, alot of the scriptures I've been posting lately have been about being still and Waiting for the Lord. So here I am again, Wanting to Wait on the Lord like never before. I'm learning that sometimes it gets frustrating while waiting on the Lord, but then when I read this verse God wants to be kind to me, and not to frustrate me... I just have to keep Trusting Him and Spending more time in the Word and with the Lord.

I hope that Today, you will be blessed by this verse, and let it minister to you if your heart is heavy, that you will be Reminded God will show you Compassion and Love.

God Bless,
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jenn, very up-lifting. I have been following your blog for a while now, and I am honored to have been included in your life. God has his reasons for everything, and you give me the strength to make it through every grueling week. In Jesus name, bless you sister.

    ReplyDelete