March 2, 2011

Get Charged Up....

This morning as I was working out I was making a list in my head of everything I needed to get done today. When I got home I needed to charge my mini ipod...Which made me think about how we are Half way through the week, and we need to keep ourselves Charged up!

Here is the verse the Lord showed me this morning:
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 NIV

We are half way through this week, so how can you stay Charged Up:
  • Spending time alone with the Lord
  • Pray-in fact try increase your prayer time
  • Memorize scripture- so you are constantly going over it in your brain
  • Accountability- who are you talking with and sharing what God is teaching you or things you are trying to work on.
  • Journal- Take time to write to God what is on your Heart...
  • Turn on Christian music in the car or listen to a sermon while you are in your car.
Trying to Stay Charged Up,
Jenn

1 comment: