March 17, 2011

Who has Impacted Your Life??

Wow! Isn't this a loaded question? There are so many people I could write to you and tell you about. Lately I have been thinking of my most amazing Babysitter- Lisa Stevens. Lisa was 10 years older than me, and we made so many memories together. She even came to my birthday parties and was just like the big sister I had always wanted. Lisa was always letting me tag along with her and her brother Billy. They took me to my First movie without my mom and we got lots of Candy.

Lisa had such a twinkle in her eye, as we always talked, she was very real with me. She taught me many life lessons, but she always talked about the Lord. Lisa was killed in a car accident, and it really rocked my world, because I not only lost a babysitter, but an amazing Big Sister. She has been gone for a long time now, but she has given me so many memories. Lisa taught me how to be the best babysitter and how to love kids.

Who has impacted your life??

Wanting to live a life of Impacting People,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment