July 2, 2012


A Prayer Answered
After my parents divorce my dad dated or remarried lots of different ladies. Yes, I met them all and being so young I got very attached to them.
Two very special ladies touched my life and I have never forgotten them.
One I talk to often when I come home the other one I haven't seen in years. Recently my aunt Shirley told me I should call her and I was like no that's Awkard. Well tonight God blessed me with a phone call from my mom. She called me from a summer wide bible study with different women from the community. A sweet lady came up to my mom and asked her if she was married to my dad. Then she preceded to tell my mom how much she loved and adored me( the feeling was mutual!!) After their conversation mom called and told me to come up there. I listened to Beth Moore simulcast, then walked up to Pam and reintroduced myself. Her first words were you look just like your daddy! These words melted my heart! I have been blessed to have characteristics of both parents and over the years I've become more like my Pop.

Since my dad has been dead for 12 years I don't think ppl remember him. She even said I can see not only his looks but his personality. Then Pam and I just got to chat! I was able to thank her for loving me. Again God answered a prayer of wanting to reconnect with Pam.

Keep praying and believing!
God does answer our PrAyers!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment