June 28, 2012

The Ride of Life
Last night I opened my bible to John 14 and at the top of the page I had written the word Urgency.  The urgency is so heavy on my heart to tell those who do not know the Lord.  I get so scared sometimes about sharing my Faith like Im going to mess it up.  When the Lord keeps whispering to my heart Ive got you, just step back and let me lead you. Sometimes I take a step back when I mess up or sin- I am human and God is molding me to be more like Him.  

2 Timothy 3:16  All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

 I feel like God is totally rocking my World- My Focus is on the Lord like never before. Im desiring like never before to be like him and to take my Eyes off of the things I want for me- and instead  to fall more in Love with the Lord.  With everything going on in the World I am reminded this World is not my Home and I want to impact the Kingdom.


God is at Work and Im truly excited to see what he has in store for me, even though I am scared that I may not be good at whatever he calls me to do- Im ready because he will work through me.  Trusting in the Lord like never before.. 
Stay Tuned for more updates...
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment