July 12, 2012

In Awe

I have not left for Jamaica but I sit here just in AWE of GOD.  
He put this desire to go, love, and share with others the knowledge he has given me to teach. 
I'm so excited that this trip that fell into my lap over 9 months ago is here.
Our team had our packing party on Wednesday and we are getting to take 40 bags of luggage not full of our clothes- but supplies for the teachers and kids. 
 I can not wait for the teachers to see the books we are bringing them.
God has answered every prayer our team has laid before him.

Question of Today

How am  I?
Im ready to be in Jamaica. 
My bag is packed(clothes for a week are in a carry on bag)!
I can not wait to meet the children and teachers.
My prayer is that GOD would just use me, that I would take every opportunity to love
 and to bring light to Jamaica!
My prayer for the past few weeks has God let me get out of your way, and use me to bring YOU all the GLORY!

The trip has not even started and I am so overwhelmed with God's Goodness and Blessings
(Yes, tears are falling as I type them)
I truly do not know what God has in store for me in Jamaica, but I can not wait.
I PRAISE God in ADVANCE for what he is Going to do in this trip, through this trip, and after this trip!

On a side note, I can not even begin to say THANK YOU for all of you who are praying, encouraging, and supporting me in this trip.  I am so thankful for my parents who have supported me in this trip and for their PRAYERS--

The Lord is the ONE who Goes Ahead of YOU,
He will be with YOU; 
He will not fail you or forsake YOU. 
Do not fear or be dismayed.
Deut 31:8

Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment