July 9, 2012

Preparing for Jamaica

I can not tell you how excited I am about going on this trip!  But to be honest my heart is heavy for the children in the orphanges.  We will be going to two different orphanges( a private and a public).  In Jamaica if a child is born with special needs they go drop this precious child off at the public orphange.  They believe they have been cursed and dont want anything to do with this child.  Every day I have prayed that the Lord would just prepare my heart for this journey.  If you know me you know that I would love to bring all of these precious children home with me.  I am so ready to meet these precious children and just love on them. 

I am super excited to meet the teachers of Jamaica that we will be working with, please be in prayer as we do our final preparations this week.  I truly can not wait to go. My carry-on is packed and we have our packing party on Wednesday!!  

Again, I thank God for dropping this trip in my lap, it is something I have always dreamed of going out of the states to teach teachers how to teach!  

Believing, Expecting, and Trusting,
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment