July 3, 2012

You're Part of the Family

Over the past year my mom has gotten to meet and know cousins that have truly impacted our lives.  Every time I come home now I have to go see them.  As soon as I walk in the door I am greeted with hugs, kisses on the cheek, and embraced with an out pouring love. They are just such examples of what it will look like when we all get to Heaven. We are PART of an AMAZING Family of God but sometimes we get so caught up in the world that we miss out on incredible brothers and sisters in Christ. 

Every time I leave my cousins now, I leave wanting to be more like them-encouraging and loving every one I come in contact. Just being the real deal and authenic is what life if all about.  May we continue to embrace those who are put in our lives with unconditional love.  We never know the people that we may come in contact with that are broken and need a smile. 


Thankful and Blessed to be apart of an 
AMAZING FAMILY,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment