July 30, 2012

Reality Hit

Their are 3 girls in my life that are my cousins-- No actually they are my sisters.  God knew that these girls would become my little sisters.  On Friday night life changed very quickly, as their precious Granny had a heart attack and died during surgery.

My heart hurts for my little sisters as they have never dealt with losing a loved one!  
I am so thankful for Granny being at Kristen's wedding in May- the pictures are priceless, and Granny looked beautiful and was just beaming of happiness.

Then my heart hurts for Courtney as she is getting married in December.  But how sweet that Granny will be watching from Heaven.  This week will be a hard one their family, please be praying for them, especially traveling safety as they will be coming in from Bama.

Again, I have been reminded of how short life is and you never know how quickly it can change!
I'm reminded to:
  •  live a life that builds a legacy for others to follow
  • be bold and share Christ with others more
  • take the time to tell my family and friends how blessed I am by having them in my life
  • not to take life for granted
  • to love more

Courtney(Coco), Kristen, and Kelli- I love yall so much and I know this week will be very hard.  I can not wait for yall to get to Texas so I can hug, love, and cry with y'all.

I will get back to recapping about Jamaica very soon-my video would not load.

Blessings and Love
Jenn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment