February 29, 2012

But Why???

Im really excited about this blog tonight, so please be patient with me, as I try to share this with you. After being at dinner with a precious friend, I got very fired up and could not wait to get home to blog.
These words have been heavy on my heart---
But Why God??
Have you ever been praying for something for a long time and God closes the door.
No wait--- even better he slams the door shut.

I love to see God at work but over the past couple of months, he has revealed to me why he had to close certain doors. I have learned through the shut doors that I have to trust HIM even more.
I am learning that through the Wait period of waiting for certain prayers to be answered, I am falling more in love with Him.
I am learning to pray even harder when the situation I have been praying for does not turn out the way I want it to.

After reevealuting and praying through certain situations, I have seen that God has protected me from what I thought was the right answer to my prayer. I am so INCREDIBLY Blessed that God has such a sweet plan for my life. Even when I am down he knows exactly what I need and is going to PROVIDE it at Just the RIGHT TIME- in the Lord's timing which is never early, or late it is right on time.

The next time I want to say But Why God?? I will now say Thank you God, and claim his scripture over my life and for the prayer request I am laying at his feet.
I want to Bring him Glory in all that I do--
I will trust and believe...
Changing the Words that Come Out of my Mouth that they would be more Positive...


Faith is to Trust,
Jenn Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment