February 8, 2012

Dropping to my Knees

This morning I woke up the sweetest peace, joy, and love. Why?? you might ask, because my roommate Audrey and I had a wonderful prayer time late last night. We got on on our knees and praised God for all that he is doing in our lives, and then laid things at his feet.

Over the past few weeks, the Lord has been teaching me to stop and SURRENDER by getting on my knees and praying. Oh my dear Friends, if you are not taking time to get on your knees before the Lord do it... I can not even begin to tell you how my prayer life has become such a sweet and precious time because I'm on my knees.

If you are asking God to answer a specific PRAYER, please do not give up, keep PRAYING. Remember her will answer it in his timing and according to his Plan.

Praising God,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment