March 10, 2012

The Pace


As I was running today, I was really concentrated on staying at a steady pace, not getting to fast or too slow. Of course, this made me think about the Pace of life. I don't know about you but sometimes I feel like I am swimming up stream, actually just dog paddling trying to balance work, life, church, and don't forget family and friendships.

I wonder what God thinks about our Pace of Life. Do I miss out on Blessings or opportunities because I am going to fast?? Am I making the most of every day that the Lord has blessed me with?

Then I started thinking about my walk with the Lord, I have been reading the book Circle Makers, which has truly changed my prayer life.
Here is what the Lord has shown me that every morning when we spend time to ask him to be all over our day. Let him Guide us through our days, to let go of Control.
Over the past 6 months I have truly changed up my night plans, I have a lot of open nights so I can go have dinner with a friend, or I can finish reading a book, or I can have the opportunity to go and babysit...
The pace of life can really get us down, but if we change our thinking and let God have our calendars I think we will see things from a different perspective!

Pacing Life with a Smile,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment