February 5, 2012

Verse for the Week

Matthew 21:22

And Whatever you ask in PRAYER, you will Receive if YOU have FAITH!

When I read this verse last week, I immediately put it in my Journal. I have realized that in the PAST, I have prayed about everything except a mate. The Lord has show me that I need to be giving this area to him as well. I made up every excuse why I should not PRAY for My Future Mate. I was having lots of doubt, but now I have Surrender and am praying for my future mate, praying for whatever he might be going through, and praying that we would meet very soon.

If you are having doubts about something you are praying for and not having the FAITH- go read the whole Chapter of Matthew 21...

Having Faith Like Never Before,
Jenn

PS Its never too late to jump on the memory verse train, Ive had several people join this past week!


No comments:

Post a Comment