February 12, 2012

Verse for the Week with a Story
Luke 1:45


Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be ACCOMPLISHED!

Last week I read this verse and it goes along with last weeks verse. The Lord is teaching me about the Power of Prayer and asking for the things I long for but wanting GOD to use me. Today we went to get Fro Yo, and the Lord totally allowed a conversation with a very sweet friend named Anna- it started all over me telling her I had been to 7 stores looking for the heart marshmallows. She had just gotten them at Walmart on Saturday. A conversation started---and then the boldness came, I asked her where she went to church- her reply- Prestonwood, she had just started going but only to the 11 o clock service. We began to tell her about young singles and our bible study. Now she is going to start coming.. Praise the Lord -- that he gave me the BOLDNESS to start talking to her... So I am believing like never before that the Lord's will for my life be Accomplished... Not what I want, but what he has for me.

Believing,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment