February 13, 2012

Hello Valentine

Good Morning Precious Valentine!
Just because its Valentine's Day doesn't mean to be down or blue.
Do you realize how much my love for you goes through and through?
No you may not have your Special Valentine--
But I'm the Valentine that loves you UNCONDITIONAL,
without Perfection,
Each day I FALL more in Love with YOU,
because you are MY CHILD,
whom I LOVE so deeply.
I gave my only SON JUST for YOU-
so that you WOULD Spend Eternity with me.

I love you when you are obedient,
I love you when you are still,
I love you when you are a MESS
with massacre running down your face.
I love you because YOU are MY CHILD.
I love you more than you can imagine and can not wait till I get to spend FOREVER with YOU!

You are MY VALENTINE-
EVERY DAY,
not Just TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment