May 7, 2011

Life Lately

Well, lets see Where do I begin???

Ive started reading 2 books along with the Bible in a Year Plan. The First book I am reading is called Beautiful Things Happen when you Trust God by Sheila Walsh. She has a wonderful testimony. I am learning so much from reading this book. The key thing that I am learning most is to BE REAL with people and strive harder in Trusting God. I am focusing on letting him be in Control.

My dear friend Becky told me about this Workbook called Walking by Faith by Jennifer Rotschild. If you have not read any of her books, her story is incredible as she is blind. I have just started this book so I will let share more as I go.

SOFTBALL
Well last Friday I made it all the way to 2nd base..... Hopefully I will get to score before the season ends. Each time we play I am getting better and more comfortable as the Catcher. BUT Geez my quads are so sore afterwards!!

Working Out
I have changed up my routine again, and I am loving sleeping a little later in the morning and going to workout after school!

Cooking-
I can officially say that I ate at home every meal this week!! I am trying to eat more healthy and trying to save money by not eating out as much.
Friends and family
Last Saturday, was a marathon day of activities! I started the day with accountability with my friend Jenny. Then I headed to Mesquite for my cousin's son Blaze birthday party. We had so much fun catching up and fighting off the wind. Then I left Mesquite and went straight to Flower Mound.
I got to go and be apart of Haley getting Ready for Prom. Since I started babysitting her when she was little it was so fun to go hang out while she got ready. Yes it made me feel old!! We had so much fun going to the house where Becky was taking pictures of the group! Afterwards Z-man, Becky and I went to go eat YUMMY mexican food! Then we went to Cindi's for a night of relaxing sitting out by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment