May 7, 2011




Happy Mother's Day!

I am beyond blessed to have a Mother who has raised me and taught me the importance of having a relationship with Christ. She is my Best Friend. My mother makes me laugh about the most random things and we have memories.

My favorite part of the day:
is Every Morning when my mom calls me!! ITs usually around 7 am and after we chat for a few minutes we pray together. This has made us closer and we cherish this uninterrupted time.

After a disappointment:
When life gets tough I run or call my mom as fast as I can to hear her voice, love, encouragement, and most importantly she prays with me.

Scripture
I love that my mom will send me a scripture of something we are dealing with or she will flat out ask me what scripture has God been showing me or better yet Whats the Lord been showing me?

Giving
If you know me I love to do for other people. This is a Gift I have learned from my mother by watching her do this time and time again growing up. She is constantly showing me ways to give to others without it neccessarly costing money!

Travel
As you know I have been on some amazing trips with my family. I am so thankful for the memories we have made during these times. My most memorable is mom and I parasailing! It was amazing because I am terrified of being up high in the air and just new the thing was going to break!

Mom- thank you for your constant love, your words of wisdom, and just being an amazing mother to me! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment