April 24, 2011

The Path

This weekend while I was in Lufkin, I decided to take a walk in my parents back yard. Now unlike Dallas, my parents house is surrounded by trees. There is little pond in front to the side of our house and looking out the windows from my parents room is a bigger pond. So I asked Pop, now which way do I go, we had been the last time I was home but he had changed the path. I just wanted to be alone with the Lord, so no i-pod or anything. Just the noise of the birds and squirrels running through the trees. As I continued on my walk I came to a spot on the path do I go to the left or the right. I actually just stopped and looked around before deciding which way I would go. Then the Lord just laid on my heart, Jenn this is your life sometimes YOU choose this path instead of the Path I have for you. The Lord wants us more than anything to choose his PATH, even when there are hard times. He wants us to learn to walk by Faith and to Completely Trust him. How do we do this??
IT starts by spending time with the Lord, by reading his Word. Then Journaling what he shows you, spending time in PRAYER , and Meditating on his word.
Which Path will You Choose,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment