July 15, 2015

The Bat

The Bat

On Monday morning I was sitting at the registration table when Peggy said Jenn I need you to come my room. She meets me in the hallway and says We are okay with this but there is a bat in our classroom. I walk in and sure enough there was a bat sleeping on the wall. I look at her and say I'll take care of this on just a second. I go find Steve the janitor and tell him what's going on. He says are yall scared of a bat? Hmm no but we don't want him to start flying around during a session. So Steve walks up to the wall and hits it with his fist. The bat starts flying around in circles for a few minutes. Finally he flew out the window and I saw my first bat in Jamaica!


                           Making Memories,
                                Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment