July 16, 2015

The Adventure continues

The past two days have been a huge blessing but exhausting in every way. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that has happened! 
We ended our conference with 128 teachers. This was the most we've ever had! 
One of my jobs was to interview the teAchers who came to the conference I can't wait to show you what they had to say. Their videos were do heart felt and just precious!
I will upload videos of the conference ending! The Jamaica teachers gave each one of us a gift to ThAnk us for blessing them. Then they sang songs to show their appreciation to us. 
After the conference was over each lady came and hugged us. My cup runneth over! 
We are done loading the back of the bus with boxes every morning and Afternoon.
I think I'm going to wait until I get home before blogging about the schools and the orphange. The orphange was harder than I imagined.

Tomorrow is our vacation day so stay tuned for what we have planned!!! Another first will be happening!!
Thank you for your prayers! They are felt and appreciated more than you will ever know! 

           Good night fromJamaica,
                            Jenn  

No comments:

Post a Comment